Video Testimonials & Reviews
Upload your video
Digitally capture all your notes using the DigiMemo A402. Take notes using ordinary A4 paper on the DigiMemo pad.
- Connect the DigiMemo to your PC via USB
- Organise your notes in Windows
- Convert your handwriting to text and export your notes straight to MS Word using MyScript Notes handwriting (software not included)
The DigiMemo is a portable and compact electronic notepad which you can use just like a clipboard to instantly record your notes, ideas, sketches, drawings and flowcharts both on paper and digitally at the same time. Any ordinary paper or notepad up to A4 size (210mm x 297mm) can be used with the DigiMemo and the ultra-thin & light digital pen which takes a standard replaceable ballpoint ink cartridge provides a natural pen and paper feel. Not only does the DigiMemo use standard ink refills and paper it's also powered by standard batteries, the pad takes 4× AAA batteries which last approximately 80 hours (continual use) and the pen is powered by a standard watch battery (SR626SW) that lasts approximately 14 months. The 32MB of internal memory can hold up to 80 pages of notes and if this simply isn't enough there is the option of expanding the memory with an SD card allowing you to write and store up to 999 pages of notes. The storage capacity, battery life and ease of use makes the DigiMemo an unbeatable mobile note-taking device.
Once connected up to a PC downloading, viewing, editing and organising your notes in Windows couldn't be easier with the DigiMemo Manager Software and because the A4 DigiMemo is also a graphics tablet in Windows you can update and add to your notes in real-time on your computer! Although not included within the cost of the DigiMemo the MyScript Notes handwriting recognition software takes it to a whole new level by allowing you to convert handwritten notes from the DigiMemo into editable text in Microsoft Word with astounding accuracy in just a few seconds.
Now compatible with Microsoft Office OneNote! - Send DHW (Digital Handwriting) files from DigiMemo Manager directly into Microsoft Office OneNote.
- Digital Page: *.DHW ACECAD digital page file format
- e-Book File: *.DND ACECAD e-Book file format
- Dimensions of pad: 245mm (width) × 336mm (length) × 12mm (depth)
- Weight: Approx. 615g without batteries, Approx. 660g with batteries
- Size of writing area: 210mm × 279mm
- Thickness of pad: 14mm (approx. 140 sheets of paper)
- Notepad holder: 210mm × 300mm (A4 notepad size)
- Memory capacity: Built-in 32MB storage device
- Optional storage medium: Secure Digital (SD) memory card (FAT file system)
- Power source: 4× AAA batteries (1.5V), USB cable when connected to PC
- Voltage: 3V
- Current: Approx. 25mA
- Power: Approx. 75mW
- Battery: Approx. 80 hrs
- Interface: USB port
- Dimensions of pen: 134mm (length) × 11.3mm (diameter)
- Weight of pen: (13.8g) with battery
- Power Source: 1× 1.55V button cell battery (SR626SW, 377 or IEC-SR66)
- Ink Cartridge: 2.3mm (diameter) × 67mm (length)
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- 500MHz Pentium III or better
- 128MB (more recommended)
- 32MB Free Space
- CD-ROM Drive
- USB Port
- Portable Digital Pad
- Digital Inking Pen
- Paper Notepad
- Two Replacement Ink Cartridges
- One Plastic Pen Tip
- USB Cable
- Four Batteries (1.5V, Size AAA)
- One 1.55V Button Cell Battery
- User Guide
- DigiMemo Manager Software CD
- Free support is available
A4 Case for DigiMemo A402
The deluxe zip portfolio is a stylish way to store, transport and use your DigiMemo A402
Allows you to carry your DigiMemo A402 and everything you need wherever you go
4 elasticated straps hold the DigiMemo A402 securely in place but do not restrict access to it
Store up to 3 pens with your DigiMemo
5 business/credit card pockets
One interior document pocket capable of storing A4 paper
One exterior document pocket
N.B.: DigiMemo, pens and cable not included
Dimensions: 351mm (L) x 275mm (W) x 47mm (H
Material: Synthetic leather-look material and polyester
- Free support is available.
MyScript Notes Software for Digimemo
Convert your handwritten notes captured by the DigiMemo into editable text and export them to Microsoft Word, text editors, spreadsheets and email clients with the MyScript Notes Handwriting Recognition Software.
- Converts handwritten text, diagrams, tables and freehand drawings from the DigiMemo to digital text and information
- Respects the original layout of the handwritten document
- Features full ink editing capabilities: highlight, underline, text colors, alignment, etc.
- Choose between converting all handwritten notes or just a selection of your notes, for more convenient note management
- Saves the original handwritten document, the conversion result and possible modifications into one single file to keep a clear history of your notes
- MyScript Trainer creates a personal profile in order to improve recognition of the user’s personal handwriting style
- Contains a personal dictionary including automatic replacements for abbreviations and acronyms.
MyScript Notes brings the power of a PC to the pleasure and simplicity of handwriting. All kinds of handwritten notes - text, drawings, indented lists, tables etc. - are converted by MyScript Notes into digital information that can be further used in standard office software applications such as Microsoft Office or Lotus Notes. No more retyping notes, MyScript Notes does it for you.
No need to change your writing style or to learn a special alphabet: MyScript Notes converts natural handwriting with great accuracy. Through an intuitive user interface, you can convert handwritten notes you've taken and use them in the office software applications you usually work with.
MyScript Notes 2.1 recognizes rich text using features such as underlined text, paragraphs and indented lists (numbered and bulleted). Full editing capabilities allow users are able to correct their notes just like in a regular text editor.
Built on the MyScript Builder 4.2 handwriting recognition engine, MyScript Notes 2.1 features unprecedented handwriting recognition accuracy in 16 languages. Tested on millions of handwriting samples from writers worldwide, MyScript Technology takes into account the alphabet, vocabulary and country specific handwriting styles, for even more accurate handwriting recognition. MyScript Notes 2.1 also features MyScript Trainer, a module that creates a personal profile in order to improve the recognition of the user’s personal handwriting style.
MyScript Notes Exports Notes To:
Document editors, such as Microsoft™ Word, Ichitaro, Open Office and Corel™ WordPerfect®
E-mail clients, such as Microsoft™ Outlook, Lotus Notes and Thunderbird
- Text editors in .txt (Text format)
- Chinese (Simplified & Traditional) (NEW)
- English (UK, US)
- Korean (NEW)
- Norwegian (NEW)
- Russian (NEW)
- Windows 2000/NT/XP/XP Tablet/Vista
- Pentium 233 or better
- 256 MB
- 1024 x 168 Screen Resolution
- 370MB Hard Drive Space
- Free support is available.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Power source||2 AAA batteries|
|Compatible Systems||Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows Vista, Windows XP|