Video Testimonials & Reviews
Upload your video
- Converts handwritten text, diagrams, tables and freehand drawings from the DigiMemo to digital text and information
- Respects the original layout of the handwritten document
- Features full ink editing capabilities: highlight, underline, text colors, alignment, etc.
- Choose between converting all handwritten notes or just a selection of your notes, for more convenient note management
- Saves the original handwritten document, the conversion result and possible modifications into one single file to keep a clear history of your notes
- MyScript Trainer creates a personal profile in order to improve recognition of the user’s personal handwriting style
- Contains a personal dictionary including automatic replacements for abbreviations and acronyms.
MyScript Notes brings the power of a PC to the pleasure and simplicity of handwriting. All kinds of handwritten notes - text, drawings, indented lists, tables etc. - are converted by MyScript Notes into digital information that can be further used in standard office software applications such as Microsoft Office or Lotus Notes. No more retyping notes, MyScript Notes does it for you.
No need to change your writing style or to learn a special alphabet: MyScript Notes converts natural handwriting with great accuracy. Through an intuitive user interface, you can convert handwritten notes you've taken and use them in the office software applications you usually work with.
MyScript Notes 2.1 recognizes rich text using features such as underlined text, paragraphs and indented lists (numbered and bulleted). Full editing capabilities allow users are able to correct their notes just like in a regular text editor.
Built on the MyScript Builder 4.2 handwriting recognition engine, MyScript Notes 2.1 features unprecedented handwriting recognition accuracy in 16 languages. Tested on millions of handwriting samples from writers worldwide, MyScript Technology takes into account the alphabet, vocabulary and country specific handwriting styles, for even more accurate handwriting recognition. MyScript Notes 2.1 also features MyScript Trainer, a module that creates a personal profile in order to improve the recognition of the user’s personal handwriting style.
MyScript Notes Exports Notes To:
Document editors, such as Microsoft™ Word, Ichitaro, Open Office and Corel™ WordPerfect®
E-mail clients, such as Microsoft™ Outlook, Lotus Notes and Thunderbird
- Text editors in .txt (Text format)
- Chinese (Simplified & Traditional) (NEW)
- English (UK, US)
- Korean (NEW)
- Norwegian (NEW)
- Russian (NEW)
- Windows 2000/NT/XP/XP Tablet/Vista/7
- Pentium 233 or better
- 256 MB
- 1024 x 168 Screen Resolution
- 370MB Hard Drive Space
- Free support is available.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: £3.99
|Compatible Systems||Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Vista, Windows XP|