Video Testimonials & Reviews
Upload your video
Remotely capture, save and convert handwritten notes to editable text.
Handwritten notes and illustrations are captured remotely using an ink filled rechargeable digital pen and base unit attached to normal paper. If Bluetooth connection is active between Blackberry or Android, notes will be shown in real time on the device’s screen.
Your notes can then be uploaded via Bluetooth to PC, Blackberry and Android or USB cable to PC.
Remotely captured notes saved to your PC can be converted to typed text* to then be imported into word processors, such as MicrosoftTM Word, Ichitaro, Open Office and others.
- also has mouse functionality for use with the ‘digital inking’ and ‘tablet PC’ features included with MS Vista™ or Windows 7™.
- can annotate .jpg pictures already on your PC, Android or Blackberry device then share on Facebook, Flickr etc instantly.
- Remotely captures handwritten notes, signatures, maps & sketches
- No need for batteries, recharge the pen and base unit via USB
- Bluetooth connection to PC, Blackberry & Android devices
- Once captured, plug in and convert handwritten notes to typed text thanks to the MyScript Notes & Myscript Stylus software included
- MyScript learns your handwriting
- Stores 100 full pages of A4 text
- Export or copy into MS Word® and other applications
- Annotate Microsoft Office documents
- Annotate personalised sketches or .jpg pictures then share on Facebook, Flickr etc.
- Small, portable and simple to use
- Use pen as a mouse/stylus
- Tablet PC and inking features with MS Vista™ and Windows 7™
- Use with ordinary paper and ink
- Create a backup of your notes
- Converts in 30 languages
- Email notes quickly
- MSN Messenger compatible, handwrite messages and sketches
- Recycle your used paper
E-PENS MOBILE NOTES PRO WORKS IN TWO MODES
The digital pen and base unit can capture natural handwriting in real time while connected to your PC, Blackberry or Android device or remotely while the base unit is disconnected. Once you have captured & saved your notes in the note manager software included you can back them up and recycle your paper. Notes can then be typed and converted to editable text with the MyScript recognition software included. From there you can export straight into applications such as MS Word® or Outlook®.
Mouse Mode turns the digital pen into a mouse with hovering and 2 button functionality. In Mouse mode you can write directly into Windows Journal, and other Tablet PC applications such as MS OneNote™, MSN Messenger™ and MS Outlook™. Mouse mode speeds up the whole process of capturing notes by switching effortlessly between pen & mouse mode. With MS Vista™, Windows 7 & 8™ there is the extra feature of the ‘digital ink handwriting software’ where you can handwrite directly into office applications like MS Word® & Windows Journal®. You can also write notes over slides whilst presenting with MS PowerPoint and save or delete them as required.
A handy e-pens comparison chart is available here.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- 1 x e-pens base unit
- 1 x e-pens rechargeable digital pen
- 1 x CD (software & manuals)
- 1 x Carry case
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Stylus
- 6 x Ink refill
- 1 x Refill extractor
- 1 x Quick start guide
MYSCRIPT NOTES SUPPORTED LANGUAGES
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- English (Canada)
- English (UK)
- English (USA)
- French (Canada)
- French (France)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Spanish (Spain)
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7 & 8
- Android OS 2.1 and above
- BlackBerry 4.6 and above
- 50Mb HD space
- Min 32Mb RAM
- Min 16 bit colour
- 800 x 600 screen resolution
- USB Port
|Interface||Bluetooth, USB 2|
|Power source||Rechargable batteries|
|Compatible Systems||Android, Blackberry, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows ME, Windows Vista, Windows XP|