Video Testimonials & Reviews
Upload your video
The Plustek OptiCard 820 is suitable for:
- Managing and organising cards and photos with IRIS Cardiris 3.0 (It recognises business cards from up to 50 different languages)
- Exporting and synchronising contacts to Outlook, Outlook Express, ACT! Palm OS, Lotus Notes and Goldmine with two simple buttons
- Capturing and editing photo images
- Organising and storing receipts, bills, checks, and invoices.
Other features include:
- Auto orientation,
- Database export,
- Synchronization with your PDA, and many more!
From now on, you don't need to worry about where to store or how to access stacks of photos and business cards. Just use the USB 2.0 OptiCard 820 to quickly scan and manage them with user-friendly software.
Bundled software packages:
- I.R.I.S Cardiris 3.0: is a 'business card organiser', an unbeatable productivity tool for retreiving and organising all your business cards. The latest 3.0 version now comes with more powerful features such as dragging and dropping from the card to desired fields, supporting multiple address databases (HTML, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Outlook Express, Goldmine, Palm Desktop, ACT!, Text, and VCard...etc) with export and synchronisation, and auto orientation, deskewing, cropping OCR after scan...etc.
- Cardiris recognizes cards from 50 countries: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, German, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japanese English, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Mexico, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korean English, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwanese English, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States and Others.
- Image Folio: is a comprehensive multimedia image-processing program. It enables you to process photographs, graphics, and drawings captured from scanners and other devices. You can create new images and enhance pre-existing ones by using the ImageFolio's powerful functions, such as Effect Browser and Photo Fun...etc.
- Presto! Mr. Photo 3: is an ideal program for creating, sharing, and managing digital images and videos. Presto! Mr Photo also provides fun photo templates, motion shows, slideshows, e-mail, html, and links to other applications. Presto! Mr Photo 3 brings you limitless creativity.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF file reading program
- Plustek TWAIN Driver
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Technology: Advanced Color CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- Resolution: Hardware optical 600 dpi (1200dpi software interpolated)
- Scanning Modes: Color: Input 48-bit; Output 24/48-bit; Grayscale: Input 16-bit; Output 8/16-bit; B/W: 1-bit
- Driver: TWAIN
- Max. Scanning Area: Maximum: 105mm x 148 mm (4.1" x 5.8"); Minimum: 33mm x 43mm (1.3" x 1.7")
- Net Weight: Approx. 194g/0.4lb (scanner only)
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 174.5 x 60.5 x 38.5 mm/6.9" x 2.4" x 1.5" (scanner only)
- Scan Speed: 7 sec @ 300dpi, gray mode; 8 sec @ 300 dpi, colour mode
- Scan Mode: Single Pass
- Cable Length: 150 cm
- Power Consumption: 2.5W (500mA x 5V)
- Paper Sensor: Photo interrupter (relective type)
- Regulatory Certificates: CE, FCC-B, C-Tick, BSMI
- IBM Compatible PC, with Pentium 166 Mhz or faster CPU
- CD-ROM Driver
- One available USB Port
- 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 250MB free HDD space
- High color graphic card (VGA or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP,ME,98,2000,Vista, Windows 7
- Setup / Application CD-ROM
- User manual (PDF file)
- Caliberation sheet
- Clean Sheet
- USB cable 150cm (Power cord free)
- Quick guide
- Scanner carrying pouch
- 1 Year Warranty
- Free support is available
|Power source||Via USB cable|
|Scanning Modes||1 bit Black & White, 16 bit Grayscale, 48 bit Colour|