Video Testimonials & Reviews
Upload your video
A portable, hand-held scanning translator that can scan a word or a full line of text and provide immediate word-by-word translation from Japanese to English and English to Japanese, including idioms and phrases.
Quicktionary®2 Kanji products provide audio pronunciation in English.
The Quicktionary®2 is an ideal tool for anyone in need of multilingual support such as: students, travelers, researchers and business people.
- World first Japanese OCR and Japanese dictionary combination in a portable platform
- English OCR for English to Japanese and Japanese OCR for Japanese to Japanese and Japanese to English
- Comprehensive translation that extends beyond the simple, most frequently used meaning of the word.
- Over 300,000 words and expressions per dictionary.
- Stay focused on your reading while the Quicktionary®2 helps you interpret your text quickly and easily.
- Audio word pronunciation with Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology using built-in speaker or earphones (available with most products).
- Save all the time you would have spent searching through a paper dictionary or typing into an electronic dictionary.
- Three dictionary databases from the popular Sanseido Daily Concise dictionary series
- Unique algorithm to manage Japanese OCR problems arising from the combination of three characters sets (Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji)
- Unique algorithm to divide Japanese strings into the corresponding word segments
- Horizontal and vertical mode for Japanese scanning
- Provides 2 search modes: Skip Hiragana strings unless used as suffix for Kanji string
- Search all characters sets for corresponding entries in the database
- Two display modes: Toggle between abridged and complete definition/translation display.
- Take the Quicktionary®2 anywhere you go. This small, portable, handheld device is designed to fit in your pocket.
- Recognition of a wide range of printed font types and sizes (6-22 points - up to 8mm), including inverted text on contrasting backgrounds (except red on white, white on red, blue on black and black on blue).
- Right/left handed support with easy adjustment according to your needs.
*MEK sold separately.
Golden Rules of Scanning Video.
Free Downloable Dictionaries:
- Optical Scanner: 400 DPI resolution
- Display: 2.4" x 0.8" (61mm x 20mm), 122 x 32 pixel resolution
- Supply voltage: Two 1.5v AAA Alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 6.4" x 1.5" x 1" (163 x 38 x 23 mm) with cover
- Weight: 3 oz. (90 grams) (not including batteries and/or flash memory card)
- Audio: Built-in speaker, earphone socket (available with most products).
- Safety: CE, UL, FCC class B
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C - 40°C
- Windows NT/98/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- CD-ROM drive
- Quicktionary 2 Kanji
- Protective plastic carry case with Opticard
- Earphones for private listening
- CD containing desktop software, manual and dictionaries
- 2 AAA batteries
- Plastic clip on trainer
- Free support is available
|Power source||2 AAA batteries|
|Audio||Built in speaker, Earphone socket|
|Compatible Systems||Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows Vista, Windows XP|