Video Testimonials & Reviews
Upload your video
The Quicktionary 2 Premium Professional (also known as the SuperPen Pro) is a mobile device that is a line scanner & provides users with the definitions of over a quarter of a million words instantly. The Quicktionary 2 Premium Professional comes complete with a selection of electronic dictionaries from the prestigious Houghton Mifflin Collection including Stedman's Medical, Wall Street Words, Computer and Internet, Science, Geography, Abbreviations, Idioms and a Thesaurus. The Quicktionary II Premium Professional can also scan, store and transfer printed data to a PC application making it the perfect tool for the busy executive and college student alike.
- American Heritage Office Edition
- Steadman Medical
- Wall Street Words
- Computer and Internet Words
- Built-in text-to-speech technology enables users to hear a full line of text or a single word spoken aloud.
The Scan to PC function allows scanned text to be transferred directly into any Windows based application.
- Voice: The product's built-in Text-to-Speech technology provides immediate word-by-word pronunciation of a scanned English word or full line of text.
- Size: ergonomic 6 inches x 1 ½ x 1, lightweight three ounces.
- Captures up to 1,000 pages of printed text.
- Built in Text-to-Speech technology pronounces scanned English words aloud.
- Recognizes 6-22 point font size text (bold, italic, underlined, inverted). Alternative input tools are included for entering words that you can't scan (e.g., street signs).
- Transfer data easily with USB to a PC.
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/NT/Vista/Windows 7 (MAC not supported).
- CD ROM drive.
- Available USB or IRDA port.
- The Quicktionary 2 Premium Professional scanning device
- Plastic Pen case with Opticard sticker on bottom
- Earphones with volume control
- USB Communications cable
- 2 AAA batteries included
- Registration card
- Getting Started document (on back of packaging)
- CD-ROM containing documentation and an installation for the QuickLink desktop application
- Clip on plastic trainer
- Free support is available.
|Audio||Built in speaker, Earphone socket|
|Compatible Systems||Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows Vista, Windows XP|