Students who have reading difficulties such as dyslexia can independently take exams knowing that they can read and understand the questions.
About the ExamReader
An exam support for struggling readers
“One of the students that I worked with the issues that he has he rushes everything. Since he started using the pen, I think his words to me is it's just like a miracle pen. It actually him gave an enormous amount of confidence and he actually came out singing from a couple of exams and said “That was so much better because I could use the pen” Patricia Dale, Specialist Teacher & Assessor, Harrow Way Community School
To start your free trial, click here.
Ensuring our students achieve the highest results while feeling confident in their own skills is one our key roles as educators. The right support can really lighten the load.
The ExamReader scans text and reads it aloud or via headphones, aiding weak readers and facilitating their desire to sit exams independently. This also allows students with reading difficulties to join others in the exam hall where they may otherwise have been excluded.
Thousands of schools are using the ExamReader to help students with reading difficulties reach improved outcomes while the school makes huge savings every term.
Our ExamReader supports students when distance learning, without any need for Wi-Fi.
- Effective social distancing support
- Reduces exam anxiety and boosts self-confidence
- Promotes inclusivity amongst peers
- Supports multiple languages
- Improves student attainment
- Saves schools time and money
ExamReader’s expanded features:
- Reads scanned text to user
- Includes earphones (3.5mm connector)
- Supports English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, and Chinese (traditional and simplified)
- Secure use for exams with no storage
- JCQ and Cambridge Assessment exam board approved*
- Long-life lithium ion battery (8-hour use).
- Standalone device with no need for 4G or WiFi connections
- No additional software required
- Free future upgrades
The ExamReader is also available in a Class Pack of 10 with a 5% DISCOUNT
*Click here to see if the ExamReader is approved by your exam board
This product is warrantied against defects for up to 1 year from date of purchase
TEXT TO SPEECH
Use the ExamReader to read printed text for you! The ExamReader features a high quality naturally speaking voice in English (accents include British/American/Irish/Scottish/Indian/Australian), Spanish (Spanish/Latin Spanish accents), French, German, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, or Chinese.
The ExamReader is small, portable, and light making it easy to carry with you anywhere you like to read.
- Screen: OLED 256*64
- CPU: 600MHz
- USB: Micro USB
- Earphone: 3.5mm
- Battery: 1,200mAh
- Scan Font Size Range: 6.5 - 22 pt
- Menu Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Dutch and Danish
- Certifications: CE RoHS FCC
- Size Dimensions: 135*33*19mm / 5.3*1.3*0.7 inches Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz
The ExamReader uses a standard micro USB connector for charging, and a standard 3.5 mm connector for your favorite headphones.
Free support is available.
Products are warranted against defects for 1 year from date of purchase.
English | French | German | Italian | Norwegian | Portuguese | Russian | Spanish | Swedish | Dutch | Danish | Chinese
- Carry Case
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual
On Demand Support
Need help? Get in touch with us at email@example.com