A printable transition passport that outlines literacy support needs.
A helpful document to share with parents and professionals.
A clear outline of what strategies have been used and their impact.
A record of how ReaderPen has been and can be used to support learning.
Why is it useful?
The completed document is designed to be shared so that essential information around literacy progress travels with the learner as they progress from teacher to teacher or school to school.
This document becomes a record of literacy progress:
- Assistive and adaptive technologies used
- Strategies that have proved successful and need to continue
- How ScanningPens have been used, e.g. for SATs, in class, at home etc
- Pupil view of what helps them to be a successful reader
- Reading intervention record
- Exam intervention record